Join Team Marine Parents
We are an official charity partner for the Marine Corps Marathon. No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied.
This year, 2017, the 42nd Marine Corps Marathon will be held on Sunday, October 22. As a Marine Corps charity partner, Team Marine Parents™ has registered 40 bibs for the October 22nd race.
In order to participate in TMP's MCM race, runners are asked to commit to two requirements before they receive their bib registration information:
- We require a deposit of the standard $160.81 (registration fee + processing) MCM entry fee, payable on registration.
- We also require that you join Team Marine Parents, and commit to raising $500* in charitable donations for MarineParents.com, Inc.
STEP TWO: Click here to register for your MCM Bib.
2017 MCM 26.2
October 22, 2016
*$500 in charitable donations must be received by MarineParents.com, Inc. on your behalf by August 1st, 2017. MarineParents.com, Inc. will charge your credit card for the difference between the amount you have raised and the required minimum on that date. MarineParents.com, Inc. will not charge your credit card for the fundraising requirement prior to the fundraising deadline, and we will contact you prior to processing the transaction.
2017 TMP MCM Participants Receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the race.
- After raising your first $100, you will receive a gift card to our EGA Shop to purchase your official Team Marine Parents performance T-shirt to wear on race day
- Your own web page to facilitate fundraising
- Support and encouragement from other team members in the online Team Marine Parents MFN and/or Facebook community
- A dinner ticket for you and one guest for our TMP Dinner the Saturday before the marathon in DC. Each additional guest is $40.
- Fundraising tips