Join Team Marine Parents
We are an official charity partner for the Marine Corps Marathon. No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied.
This year, 2018, the 43rd Marine Corps Marathon will be held on Sunday, October 28, 2018. As a Marine Corps charity partner, Team Marine Parents™ has registered 50 bibs for the October 28th race.
In order to participate in TMP's MCM race, runners are asked to commit to two requirements before they receive their bib registration information:
We require a deposit of the standard $176.38 (registration fee + processing) MCM entry fee, payable on registration.
(This deposit assures you meet your fundraising goal as well as complete your purchase of your MarineParents.com Charity Partner Bib for the Marine Corps Marathon. Your deposit will be REFUNDED to you as soon as you meet two criteria: meet your minimum $500 fundraising goal, and register and purchase your bib with the Marine Corps Marathon via the link provided to you from the TMP cooridinator.
- We also require that you join Team Marine Parents, and commit to raising $500* in charitable donations for MarineParents.com, Inc.
STEP ONE: Click to sign up for TMP.
STEP TWO: Click to reserve MCM Bib.
2018 MCM 26.2
October 28, 2018
*$500 in charitable donations must be received by MarineParents.com, Inc. on your behalf by August 27th, 2018.
2018 TMP MCM Participants Receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the race.
- Official Team Marine Parents performance T-shirt to wear on race day.
- Your own web page to facilitate fundraising
- Support and encouragement from other team members in the online Team Marine Parents MFN and/or Facebook community
- A dinner ticket for you and one guest for our TMP Dinner the Saturday before the marathon in DC. Each additional guest is $40.
- Fundraising tips