Join Team Marine Parents
We are an official charity partner for the Marine Corps Marathon. No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied.
Attention: 2016 Marine Corps Marathon bibs are sold out and no longer available for purchase.
This year, 2016, the 41st Marine Corps Marathon will be held on Sunday, October 30. As a Marine Corps charity partner, Team Marine Parents™ has registered 50 bibs for the October 30th race.
In order to participate in TMP's MCM race, runners are asked to commit to two requirements before they receive their bib registration information:
2016 MCM 26.2
October 30, 2016
*$500 in charitable donations must be received by MarineParents.com, Inc. on your behalf by August 1st, 2016. If a team is formed, for each additional person past the original member, there will be a $500 increase in the fundraising goal. For instance, a two person team would mean a $1,000 minimum, a three person team would mean a $1,500 minimum and so on. MarineParents.com, Inc. will charge your credit card for the difference between the amount you have raised and the required minimum on that date. MarineParents.com, Inc. will not charge your credit card for the fundraising requirement prior to the fundraising deadline, and we will contact you prior to processing the transaction.
2016 TMP MCM Participants Receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the race.
- After raising your first $100, you will receive a gift card to our EGA Shop to purchase your official Team Marine Parents performance T-shirt to wear on race day
- Your own web page to facilitate fundraising
- Support and encouragement from other team members in the online Team Marine Parents MFN and/or Facebook community
- A dinner ticket for you and one guest for our TMP Dinner the Saturday before the marathon in DC. Each additional guest is $40.
- Fundraising tips