Inspire Others by Sharing Your Success
We encourage you to inspire others by sharing your success in the event and your experiences as a member of Team Marine Parents. Every story told can inspire someone, and we want to share yours!
We encourage you to connect and share with fellow Team Marine Parents runners in the private Official Team Marine Parents Facebook Group all year long. Share stories, photos, events around the country, training tips and questions! Be sure to also post about your successes on our public Team Marine Parents Facebook Page. This is where others can learn about Team Marine Parents if they are interested in joining and where the fan squad can cheer you on!
We encourage you and your fan squad to take lots of photos. You may send them to us at TMP@marineparents.com. We would also love to feature you and your inspirational story about why you chose to join Team Marine Parents in a newsletter and on the website. Please email us your stories!
Here are some things you can mention in your story:
- What event did you do?
- Where was it located? Did you travel?
- Did you run with any friends or family?
- Did you have anyone cheering you on?
- Was the event hard to complete? What got you through it?
- What inspired you to run this event? Was it for a certain cause or were you running in memory of someone or supporting something?
- How did you represent TMP? Wristbands, buttons, hand out brochures, etc.?
- What inspires you to run in general?
- How long have you been running? What got you started?
- Would you participate in this event again?
- Did you get a medal? What do you do with the medals you collect?